| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Broome, Western Australia in February is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly wettish with some rain. Around 163.5mm (6.4in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Broome, Western Australia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Broome, Western Australia:
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 1183.8 kms (735.6 miles) NNW
- Port Hedland, Australia - 464.7 kms (288.8 miles) SW
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 447.2 kms (277.9 miles) SW
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 851.9 kms (529.4 miles) WSW
- Learmonth, Australia - 974.5 kms (605.5 miles) WSW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1174.8 kms (730 miles) SW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 1035.8 kms (643.7 miles) SSW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 985.3 kms (612.3 miles) SSW
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 877 kms (545 miles) N
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 1113.3 kms (691.8 miles) ENE
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 685.1 kms (425.7 miles) ENE
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1199.2 kms (745.2 miles) E
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 574.6 kms (357.1 miles) E
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1007 kms (625.8 miles) SE